Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Florida


This is the art center in Florida where I got to make my own mosaic. I got an M and my sister got a K to put bits of glass on. This is the bathroom where it looks like a first class one. The ceiling looks ridiculous!


See, Didn't I tell you? This (what I thought was a normal floaty) is really a bum of a person sitting on a floaty.
I think it is just insane! And it's feet I think they need more cleaning around the edges! Also why does her suit have to be spotted?


The wall is really cool! I think it is even cooler than the lights (and really more cool than the ceiling!) When we went at night it was really cool seeing all the palm trees and the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails