This is the picnic that we had in the summer. We had a blast!
When we started we had stuff to do!! But soon it got boring. So we had to go by a tree and try to find out what to do. The first suggestion came from Ice man, "How about throw apples at the girls?" Of course all the boys agreed!!! But I said "how would you like it if all the girls teamed up on all the boys? It seems that you have not noticed that there are more girls than boys!!!" So we settled that one!!!
So Ice man's sister suggested that we color the whole side walk with chalk. All the boys and girls wanted to do it! So that is what we did! But as usual they all got bored (Except for Chalk Girl and Chalk Man that is) So all of the kids played tag. Except Chalk Man and Chalk Girl they were still doing chalk!! But pretty soon when I ran past, I saw that most of the chalk was gone! So I put the chalk in the garage, and we all played tag.
Except for Book Worm (He locked him self in the van, hee hee.)




No comments:
Post a Comment